Data collected by third parties
Our shop is hosted on AWS. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data are stored through AWS data storage, database, s and the general E-Commerce web application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Access to and sharing of data
In addition, to circumstance’s listed below, we may share any data we collect if we are required to share data with the legal authorities to fulfil our obligations under Irish an EU Law.
When submitting a form on this website, the submitted data is sent to us. We use this data to contact you in relation to your enquiry. Access to data collected is limited to the members of our staff who require that data to perform their duties.
- provide products and services;
- process your payment for your purchase;
- protect both our interests;
- verify credit or other charge card details;
- manage your loyalty and reward/discount programme (if applicable);
- identify ways that we can improve our service;
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- provide you with marketing content that you have consented to receive;
- Answer your queries.
- Provide you with news updates and information that you have consented to receive.
When you make an order through our web site, we store your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. This information is used to contact you in relation to your order, and to send you the products purchased through the webshop.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (‘GDPR’) (EU) that Babydoll Cosmetics is obliged to comply with this regulation and only hold your personal data for marketing purposes which are optional. The legal basis for collecting and processing personal data for marketing purposes is ‘consent’ which means Babydoll Cosmetics will only send you marketing communication if you have opted into receiving this. If, for whatever reason you don’t want to be included in our email database for marketing purposes, you can unsubscribe or alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com. and we will remove you from the list.